Interested in contacts?
- monovision where one eye is for distance and one is for near
- Extended wear (sleep in)
- Continuous wear (up to 30 days)
- multifocal where both eyes are used for distance and near. Each person’s
visual demands are unique and may be best suited for one of the above
methods or a variation determined by both you and your doctor.
- Toric Lenses (Astigmatism) - are used for the correction of vision problems associated with astigmatism. No, these lenses do not eliminate astigmatism. They only make you see better.
- Gas permeable lenses - these are hard lenses and can be used for nearsighted, farsighted, astigmatism, and presbyopia (over 40 and needing reading glasses).